EVALUATION OF "THE CONFRONTATION"



In the production of the project, I was acting, I also wrote the script for the project that involved the dialogue and how the scenes played out. In addition to this, I also did some editing for the project, this was a great starter as it familiarized me with how to edit a selection of footage. The production went extremely well, the filming took longer than anticipated, but it went well. The editing didn't go aswell as it could have as there were some hold ups, but overall it went well. There was some problems as the camera seemed to have a different resolution depending on where we placed it, in addition to this the focus of the camera was sometimes off, so we would have to redo scenes. Finally, it took me a while to keep a straight while filming as I kept on laughing when we were filming, this meant filming took a lot longer than we expected. But overall, we overcame all these problems and the final scene was great. My understanding of adobe has been topped as I have used it more during the process, in the past I didn't have a lot of experience with editing. My understanding of mise-en-scene has also been topped as I have had to analyse my own piece, the acting, lighting, costumes used in the scene etc, have all had an impact on my understanding of it. I now also understand camerawork better, and how to make the best use of it, which shots to use for particular parts of the scene, and different angles to place the camera at to have the greatest impact on the scene. Using the tripod and using steady cam has also been effective with the scene, and my understanding of when to use each has been topped. I know when it is best to use each one now.



No comments:

Post a Comment

EVALUATION OF "THE CONFRONTATION"

In the production of the project, I was acting, I also wrote the script for the project that involved the dialogue and how the scenes play...